1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Ready The Clown Car: The First Batch of Democrats Are Ready To Announce Their 2020 Bids

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by MojoMan, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

pretty sure she won't stand a chance. four more years of Trump.

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

K. You haven't convinced me.

3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

wasn't really expecting to

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

As you shouldn't as you provided zero reasoning.

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

The Clown car is currently full in the Whitehouse with the Mob boss and his family.

DD

6. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Elizabeth Warren announced plans on Tuesday to hit the warpath in Iowa. She has not formally declared yet, but her announcement of an exploratory committee allows her to raise big wompom in advance of the expected eventuality.

7. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    The Democratic primaries will be a bloodbath. Right now you've got Biden and then a long roster of poorly qualified contestants. I struggle to see how anyone but Biden gives Trump a challenge. Bloomberg might have to finally step in after years of teasing people.

GOOD DAY

8. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

I probably should not say anything that could help them, but Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) is the one who could be a real threat to Trump, not because of her politics, but because of her personality. If Biden wins the nomination for the Democrats, I could be wrong but I think Trump will take him apart.

It is not at all clear that she is thinking about running, however. She does not really appear to have the fire in the belly for this exercise.

9. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Trump claimed to be a business man. I bet you had the same doubts with that.

10. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

This is the silliest thing I have read all day. Keep up the good work!

Nook likes this.
  11. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

711B9876-643F-4C10-B092-43FCF3328067-539-000000B3D0C1FA50.jpeg

Nook likes this.
  12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Really is rich seeing people tear down Warren for believing she had Native American ancestors...this is something so many Americans believe...the very same people that defend EVERY SINGLE THING Trump says and lies about...openly...and boldly...

You guys elected a dude that cheated on his wife while she was pregnant and openly bragged about sexually harassing women. I'm sorry, but I won't take any Trump cultists opinion seriously regarding the honesty or morality of any other politician.

13. CCorn

CCorn Member

Yea. My mother who is a huge trumper was convinced she was Native American, my grandmother was an orphan that grew up on a reservation. And even after my 23 and me results showed 0% Native American she just said those results are wrong.

14. Amiga

Amiga I get vaunted sacred revelations from social media
    Supporting Member

Mojo posts are quite accurate with a mirror in front of him.

15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I bet you every family has that myth being spread by a family member or two, I remember reading something about it a while ago.

It doesn't even matter the race of the family, more if the family has been in America long enough people just assume they have some bit of Native in them. It's not a wild assumption to make I guess.

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

A clown would be a big improvement over Trump

JayGoogle likes this.
  17. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Warren's biggest issue is that she is a woman.
    Period.
    It killed Hillary. Hillary had all other sorts of baggage. She could have over come it all.
    I mean Trump over came the Closet full of Graveyards of baggage
    but
    Hillary could not over come a woman. She made some vital mistakes as well.
    The Margin of error for a woman is slim . . .. . . . Warren would need to run a flawless campaign
    Meanwhile Trump merely has to continue to lie repeatedly in 3~5 word phrases and take no responsibility for anything

I think this time around people in the demo side .. . .figured it out. . . .their campaign should be ANYONE BUT TRUMP
    so no one really cares who the candidate is

Rocket River

18. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

She should not have built her campaign around that idea, then.

[​IMG]

Os Trigonum likes this.
  19. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

It was on of many mistakes she made

That said
    Trump's main thing was. . . I'm White. . I'm Male

Rocket River

20. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

The first Democrat to announce his candidacy for the 2020 presidential nomination was actually Representative Joe Delaney (D-MD). Let's not forget that their will be no kiddie table debates. Instead, the candidates for different debate panels will be chosen by lottery (surely the DNC would never stoop to 'fixing' these lotteries), which means candidates like Rep. Delaney here will be given just a big a place and just as much time to speak (presumably) as any other candidate.