1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trouble with twitter links

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by split41, May 25, 2018.

1. split41

split41 Member

Anyone else having the issue with twitter links where it just says "loading tweet" but never loads.

Anyone have a work around or solution? Been happening since the new site revamp iirc

2. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I have this happen on Firefox even with the ad blocker turned off. When I get a post with a tweet that I want to view I have to switch over to Chrome, and then I can get it to load. Haven't bothered to take the time to figure out why this is so.

3. split41

split41 Member

That's interesting. I have the opposite, on Chrome it happens with adblock turned off but not on firefox.

4. Buck Turgidson

Have you tried searching the feedback forum? I guarantee you'll find your answer. Multiple times.

5. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

I see the twitter links when I am at home but not at work (which is where I am at now). I figure it is just a firewall thing but could be browser related.

6. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

I more get annoyed with Twitter links in quoted posts on the mobile version. I can't click to expand the quote, just about any where you click in the quote takes you to Twitter instead of expanding the quote.