1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Max Kellerman] Hakeem needed Jordan to retire to win 2 rings

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Just got caught up on yesterday's First Take and this fool keeps making me laugh

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

This clown gets another thread?

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Jordan already stated himself that Hakeem could win it all even with him around.

whiskeyred, dkim1984, s3ts and 16 others like this.
  4. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I wish we would get a single solitary thread for all you Max Kellerman fans so you can jerk off to his asinine commentary at your own leisure.

We don't give a **** what Max Kellerman says. Stop giving him a reason to continue getting ratings and keep saying even more stupid things.

5. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Did Jordan need Magic to get HIV and Bird to be hobbled with a bad back to get 6 rings?

Did he need to take a year and a half off to revitalize himself for another championship run?

6. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

There should be a ban on hellerman

Rocket River

Handles, adw, DonKnock and 6 others like this.
  7. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

Yay! More Max Kellerman threads!

I hope he retires a Rocket

8. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Kellerman needed Skip to leave for another network in order to become an even bigger DBag.

topfive, whiskeyred, D-rock and 22 others like this.
  9. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Stupid people talking about his stupid statements is all First Take wants. And like the stupid little lemming you are, you continue to do exactly what they want. You are one of Kellerman's minions.

10. Rock Block

Rock Block Sorta here sometimes
    Supporting Member

Just stop watching that idiot and giving two ***** what he says or thinks but MOST of all stop taking a **** on our boards by starting another useless thread with his name on it

DonKnock likes this.
  11. dram1

dram1 Member

This idiot is the one that said if 5 people are offended by the Fighting Irish mascot, they need to change it. He has totally bought in to the leftist nutcase role. He has very little credibility in my book.
    And on the Hakeem vs Jordan thing...we all know Houston and Hakeem dominated Jordan and he would have lost...and lets not forget Jordan was back for the second championship but they got taken out by a better Magic team that we swept. So its no doubt in reasonable people's mind.

saleem and Snow Villiers like this.
  12. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Michelle Beadle is gone, Max Kellerman is Next.

D-rock and don grahamleone like this.
  13. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Max Kellerman was good on Around the Horn, Did he lose some brain cells by being a boxing analyst.

#13 rockets1995, Feb 13, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    CallMeTheDream likes this.
  14. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Cut the cord and get rid of bspn.
    I got more valuable information from the debunked weekly world news.
    FYI- Bat boy is still at large.

don grahamleone, Game7 and DonKnock like this.
  15. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Jordan needed to retire to avoid an ass kicking from the Dream at his peak. That famous shot block on Jordan speaks volumes.
    Even if the Bulls won in 93-94, they wouldn't gotten past the Hakeem Clyde combo the following year.

c1utchfan925, DonKnock and RasaqBoi like this.
  16. edwardc

edwardc Member

Kellerman hasn't been a creditable reporter ever so once again he's talking out his *rse.

DonKnock and RasaqBoi like this.
  17. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

18. steveng125

steveng125 Member

I wonder if he really thinks that or he gets together with SAS to discuss what will get the people going. I mean I think if we had a conversation face to face half of the things he says on ESPN, he doesn't believe but just says it to create arguments.

19. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Except he wasn't retired and the magic beat him.

20. Vin2k2

Vin2k2 Member

"If I could get any player of All-Time? Hakeem Olajuwon, not counting myself of course"

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile because of what he can give you from that position. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. People don't realize he was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him."

"you know it's a good thing these guys can't get out of the west." and the reporter asked "WHY?" and Jordan's response was (regarding Hakeem)... "WE'VE GOT NO ANSWER FOR THAT BIG MONSTER."

MJ overcame the Monstars, but he and the Bulls would not have been able to stop the monster nightmare that was The Dream.

Real recognize real. Game recognize game.

And the fake gon fade away.