1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone getting WWE Network?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Shakee, Feb 17, 2014.

Tags:
  1. tonyt8605

tonyt8605 Member

I'm definitely getting it. I still watch the current content but man having the Top 10 countdown show and access to old Attitude and 80s matches in HD, thats worth it.

And man i was getting tired of paying so much for PPVs. Definitely worth it. Cant wait til next Monday.

2. VanityHalfBlack

It is awesome! Looks like I need to cancel Hulu Plus and replace it with WWE Network. So since I don't have cable I subscribe to these streaming networks:

WWE Network
    Netflix
    CrunchyRoll

3. King1

King1 Contributing Member

I thought this was an app. I hope none of you are adults that aren't watching this with your kids

4. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

so it's ok to watch a show where violence, sex, and cheating are predominant themes as a kid but not as an adult?

5. VanityHalfBlack

streaming now is 1st episode of SmackDown ever. Wow, amazing, Big boss man and Al Snow, lol.

6. VanityHalfBlack

Damn Chyna was hot back then. Damn you 1,2,3 Kid aka X-pac for ruining her!

7. papadrunk

papadrunk Member

I'm sure that's what HHH says these days. And no, she was fugly back then too.

8. VanityHalfBlack

Been wanting to watch these vintage wrestling events in crystal clear quality in life forever. WCW Great American Bash 1990 the first appearance of Big Van Vader!!!

9. Hmm

Hmm Member

Perhaps... but, for someone only interested in one specific program featured in the network.... it is quite exorbitant....

10. jdh008

jdh008 Member

I think I'll probably end up buying a six-month subscription at some point. Chances are that I'll buy it, watch pretty much everything I want to watch from the early to mid-90s and then cancel it after the six months are up.

It's amazing that I have less than zero interest in watching wrestling right now, but I'm pumped about being able to watch all my favorites from my childhood again.

11. body slam

body slam Member

Do they have a Mid-South or World Class section? I know the wwe owns their video libraries.

12. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

This is a good deal if you are a wrestling fan. I'm not, but I used to be when I was a kid. You get all the WWE events, but getting access to all the PPV events is what makes the deal worth it.

13. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

They have posted a couple of old episodes of World Class so far. Looks like they will be adding more on a regular basis.

The catalog McMahon owns is really sick. They can slowly add material from now through eternity and not run out of "new" content.

14. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

I just got the free one month trial for the summer, been watch all the old school fights from my childhood especially the Attitude era. Stone Cold driving the beer truck ringside and giving the McMahons a beer bath is the highest achievement of the WWF. It can never be topped!

Also, the memories of so many teenage boners with Sunny, Debra, Sable, Stacy, Trish, etc ;)

Anyone else here a subscriber? Got any wrestling gems you've found worth watching?

Snow Villiers likes this.
  15. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

People watch this stuff?

16. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I watch it, but I understand your surprise. It's the same thing I feel when I see people talking in a long thread about Big Brother.

mrm32, vinsensual and ghettocheeze like this.
  17. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Wait a minute. This changes the whole game. They have throwbacks!

ghettocheeze likes this.
  18. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

Know your role and shut your mouth jabroni!

vinsensual likes this.
  19. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

Yes, the entire archives of RAW, Smackdown, all the PPVs -- everything from both WWF and WCW. This is my childhood dream!

20. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Stacy brings back wonderful memories from Middle school. :)

ghettocheeze likes this.