1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Terror attack on London Bridge June 3 2017

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Astrodome, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

If you keep ignoring everyone who makes you look like an ass by calling you out on your ridiculous nonsense then you are going to end up talking to yourself really quickly kiddo.

2. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

There has to be some quid pro quo for these discussions to move along, your lack of engagement is why you find yourself in a ridiculed standstill. After posting a quote that was confirmed to be true, I engaged with people calling me liar, posted the video, answered their questions.

You on the other hand, ask for your comrades help, vanish when against a wall, return when your comrades flame out and welch on agreements, only to ignore the position you were in which caused you to bail in the first place. Your self deception and complete discomfort from being challenged is very showing.

3. Amiga

Amiga I get vaunted sacred revelations from social media
    Supporting Member

Bandwagoner is right... uh, he is just right

did that work?

4. dmoneybangbang

Starting from page 12..... this is where it started.....

Then you immediately post this.....

Then when it's pointed out what the context is.... you go all Trump with a bunch of dishonesty and twisting words.

And then from there..... a bunch of moving goal posts.... and a bunch of deflections. The issue is you can't admit a mistake when you posted a partial quote without the context. Without the context, you understanding of the small snippet isn't correct.

I await more weak deflections from you.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I've a large portion of those happened in current war torn regions.

I think number of fundi Christian resulted deaths would increase if you just transplanted a bunch if hardline fundies into a middle if a war zone for a decade and see how prone to terrorism they are.

7. Bandwagoner

I gave all the context of the previous mintue of the answer. Not just the few words.

No dishonesty has been shown, and you have some sort of split personality where sometimes you say liar then say not enough context. Agree to work it out when I post video, then bail on that agreement like sirsexpat. Asking for help, bailing when challenged, having contradictory accusations. All of this from you for an accurate quote lol. It must have been more damaging than I thought.

This is all very weak. I never expected great intellectual discourse from you DMoney, and I know you are working within the limits of your powers hoping other leftists come to bail you out, but do better.

8. Bandwagoner

The Copts on the bus were extremely prone to terrorism

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  9. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I'm glad it says "in the Name of ISLAM," which emphasizes that Islam itself did not cause it. Just like that freak in Washington stabbed two people to death in the Name of American freedom.

Hell, Israel probably does most of its killing "in the Name of ISLAM." Maybe the tricky old USA does too ;)

By the way, how did they get these numbers? I'm betting they're counting war casualties too.
    Did they really scan the entire globe? Or it's just some random **** a guy did for a meme?

10. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Looks like someone decided to get some van plowing payback (at least, in their warped mind) in London tonight as worshippers were leaving a mosque. One dead and eight injured; driver arrested. This violence they have going on over there may just continue to be repeated over and over.

11. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

That's what the Jihadis wanted, and, quite frankly, Muslim lobbyists will use this attack over and over again. Violence begets violence, sadly. I feel just as sorry for the innocent people killed in this attack as for the innocent people killed in the London bridge attack.

R0ckets03, arno_ed and Yung-T like this.
  12. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I guess this scorecard sadly has to be updated now to 1 Muslim killed by an "Islamophobe".

13. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Project much?

14. dmoneybangbang

Then repost it then and the video. Let's take a look again.

Weak is me asking you repeatedly to post a source while you repeatedly take longer to craft a deflection than to merely post the quote.

15. Bandwagoner

You seem to be confused about how forum messages work. Think about it, then reply with a solution. If the solution is not worthy of reply, think harder and post again with your solution 2.0. This is where you will start to "do better"

16. dmoneybangbang

You seem to confused by what "again" means when I put that in the reply you just quoted.

As we've done this song and dance before cup cake where I put exactly what you posted in front of you and you Sessions your way out of it. Feel free to use your knowledge of forum message boards to dispute it because I can easily bring up my past post.

I called this. You're deflection Jedi status.

17. Bandwagoner

Swing and a miss. Do better.

18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Are you sad about the Muslim dying it sad about it not being able to support a certain narrative?

The phrasing of your statements makes me wonder.

19. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Honestly I'm gonna have to hate on you for this. Nobody should put him on ignore. If you ever have a bad day, he's always a great person to look at to see how crap could really hit the fan.

He gets the Cringeworthy tryhard act award on this board tbh

20. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

thank God every day for the 1st Amendment, police in UK celebrate locking people up for speech

heh