1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New Profile Posts

1. basketballholic
    basketballholic
    Win fast Win Slow Just Win
  2. basketballholic
  3. LUK3
    LUK3
    #NeverSettle
  4. LUK3
    LUK3
    #RunItBack
    1. rockets13champs likes this.
  5. benvolio007
    benvolio007
    Long time member, short time poster
  6. smitheygerard
    smitheygerard Bobbythegreat
    Hey bud. Went on hiatus. You still educating the board with you knowledge? Miss your biting sarcasm... Gives me a laugh here and there.
    Hope all is well. SG.
  7. 1Deep
    1Deep Clutch
    Hey Clutch, How do I go about changing my member name to 1Deep?
  8. J.R.
    J.R. ghettocheeze
    Ha ha you are far too kind. :) I am not that important or special but thank you!
  9. Houstunna
    Houstunna
    Make a difference today for someone fighting for tomorrow
  10. Derp McFlopsky
    Derp McFlopsky
    Life's a garden. Dig it!
  11. samtaylor
    samtaylor
    LeBron and the Lakers will either miss the playoffs or get swept in the first round.
  12. Pass 1st shoot 2nd
    Pass 1st shoot 2nd
    99ers are better than you, just deal with it.
  13. penny1magic
    penny1magic
    Cause maybe ur gonna be the one that saves me, and after all ur my wonderwall
  14. Zoplicone
  15. LUK3
    LUK3
    #RunItBack
  16. daywalker02
  17. Houstunna
    Houstunna
    Yesterday is history.. tomorrow is a mystery... today is a gift, that's why it's the present
  18. Houstunna
    Houstunna
    Make the most of today
  19. Rocketsfan3422
  20. jj3469
    jj3469
    Kevin love and jr Smith for Ryan Anderson and Eric Gordon plus pick? Who says no?
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now