1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jump shooter

jump shooter Contributing Member

Why are you in here as a Clutch fan constantly hating, whats wrong with you and your incessant attacking of Terrence Jones, is he that much of threat to your beloved DMO?

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

He's not a threat to anyone and I'm not attacking him, it's just that the constant debate about a 3rd string PF gets old. Let it go.

I don't see why so many people seem obsessed about Jones, sure he could become a decent bench role player one day, but that's hardly enough to warrant THIS much attention and debate.

There's so many Rockets that have more potential to talk about, why fixate on just one?

3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Talk to your dude Hollic about that one. People can see agendas and smere campaigns a mile away and have to stick up for players/coaches/gms/owners who are wrongfully vilified. You won't find someone who didn't want McHale more than me at first but when he's wrongfully vilified I have to call that s$&@ out. If you contribute to the Rockets success you should get rightful credit along with the criticism when you underachieve.

Your right that Jones is a third string pf that is debated way too much. Drop the smere campaign, and Jones will be talked about way less. Nobody thinks this guy is the next Charles Barkley and he never was supposed to be to begin with. But if he's somehow brought back next year and is a security blanket in case of injuries or other losses ... Guess what ...the Rockets will be ok.

So yes.... Lets move on and hopefully trollahollic will just stick to Rubio hyping.

4. basketballholic

:pBest PFs on the roster:

DMO
    Smith
    Harden
    Ariza
    Dwight
    Capela

5. malakas

malakas Member

What about trey burke for the ny second? Hes a cheap back up pg still 22.

6. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

despite his up and down start so far, i really like trey burke's game and think he would work out well next to harden, offensively at least. if we can get him for just the NY second, it's a no-brainer imo

7. Audioout

Audioout Member

I just wish Basketballholic would just start his own thread if he wants to talk about what he thinks the Rockets will or should do. He has completely hijacked this thread for his self simply because he knows this is where the traffic on the site is.

8. malakas

malakas Member

I really dont like him at all. But hes young and cheap. Utah will be all over this trade. If we had a lower second i would prefer to trade that than such a high second. But maybe this wqy they wont have second thoughts and give him another chance but trade him.

9. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Rename this thread to "basketbalholic vs. the World"

10. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Look, folks, if you don't want to have a discussion about basketballhollic's opinions, just quit responding and start talking about topics that you think should be talked about.

One-sided arguments tend to die fast. All these replies-- whatever it's agreeing with him, disagreeing with him, or making fun of him simply prolongs the discussion.

11. malakas

malakas Member

Yeah..so about trey burke..anyone else likes him?

12. kyrie Dwight

kyrie Dwight Member

I like Trey burke for the 18th

13. Mkieke

Mkieke Member

No, he reminds me of Flynn. Primary similarity: highly regarded PGs out of college that absolutely blow in the NBA. And Burke is probably worse than Flynn was, which says something.

14. basketballholic

LOL.

NO ONE can hijack this thread.

15. emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit Member

Can everyone just shut up until Cyberx says something?

1 person likes this.
  16. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

This x1000. This thread and so many others are littered with this for me:

This message is hidden because basketballholic is on your ignore list.

Which is still better than having to read the dribble he posts.

Just don't respond to him or at the very least don't quote him so those who actually chose to ignore him don't have to read his trolling propaganda.

17. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

Latest news for anyone who doesn't want to go through the last 15 or so pages:

Durant and Harden were together last night in Vegas

Sergio Llull continues to tease the Rockets about coming over next season, but is also perfectly content in Madrid, Spain.

1 person likes this.
  18. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

I suspect both sides know the answer right now.

19. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

I respectfully disagree with this. The W's just might have been participatory. They were better than TheGoodGuys. :(

20. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

What exactly are Cyberx's credentials as far as being a proven insider source ?

Not attacking the guy , just asking a question.

I have personal experience in having an inside source , Texans - Kubiak being family. Over the 8 years he coached the team never divulged information of our conversations.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.