1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The press secretary...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Jun 20, 2020.

1. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

She is smart , effective and very hot and I could listen to her all day

B@ffled likes this.
  2. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]

There is nothing too low for the LIBERALS.

Rashmon and RayRay10 like this.
  3. J.R.

J.R. Member

Look at all the sellouts and spineless cowards. :D
    Now they're Trump's BFF.
    Dotard Donald didn't change, you did.

Sen. Lindsey Graham said it's time for Republicans to rebuke presidential hopeful Donald Trump, urging his party to tell Trump to "go to hell."

"You know how you make America great again? Tell Donald Trump to go to hell," Graham said on CNN's "New Day" on Tuesday, picking up on the GOP front-runner's famous slogan, "make America great again."

"He's a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot," Graham told Alisyn Camerota. "He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represents the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for. ... He's the ISIL man of the year."

Graham said it was time for the party to reject Trump even if it hurts them in the long run.

"I'd rather lose without Donald Trump than try to win with with him," Graham said. "I wish he would leave the party. I don't care if he runs as an independent. If we lose the 2016 election. So be it. ... I want to be in a category of 1% who said 'B.S., this is not who we are at a party, this is not who we are as a nation.' And I'm calling on Ted Cruz, you're trying to have it both ways here."

"I think he's a kook. I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office," Graham said.

"I'm a Republican, and he's not. He's not a conservative Republican, he's an opportunist," Graham said on the program. "He's not fit to be president of the United States."

[​IMG]

https://www.cnn.com/2016/05/03/politics/donald-trump-rafael-cruz-indiana/index.html

Ted Cruz on Tuesday unloaded on Donald Trump, accusing him of being a "pathological liar," "utterly amoral," "a narcissist at a level I don't think this country's ever seen" and "a serial philanderer."

"He is proud of being a serial philanderer ... he describes his own battles with venereal diseases as his own personal Vietnam," Cruz said, citing a decades-old Trump appearance on "The Howard Stern Show."

"This man is a pathological liar, he doesn't know the difference between truth and lies ... in a pattern that is straight out of a psychology text book, he accuses everyone of lying," Cruz said.

"Whatever lie he's telling, at that minute he believes it ... the man is utterly amoral," Cruz told reporters. "Donald is a bully ... bullies don't come from strength they come from weakness."

Earlier Tuesday, Trump had criticized Rafael Cruz, calling him "disgraceful" after he urged evangelical voters in Indiana to reject his son's rival.

Trump also referenced a report from the tabloid National Enquirer -- without naming the publication -- which alleged that it had identified Rafael Cruz in a photo with Lee Harvey Oswald months prior to the JFK assassination.

"And (Ted Cruz's) father, you know, was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's, you know, being shot. I mean the whole thing is ridiculous," Trump said in an interview on "Fox and Friends." "I mean what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald, shortly before the death? Before the shooting? It's horrible."

It's not the first time the two candidates have come to verbal blows over a spat involving Cruz's family members.

Trump and Cruz exchanged accusations about each other inappropriately going after the candidates' wives in March, when Trump retweeted an unflattering picture of Heidi Cruz next to a flattering picture of his model wife, Melania. Trump also ambiguously threatened to "spill the beans" on Heidi.
    Cruz responded angrily, calling Trump a "sniveling coward" and telling him to "leave Heidi the hell alone."

The Cruz campaign responded to Trump by calling him "detached from reality."

"His false, cheap, meaningless comments every day indicate his desperation to get attention and willingness to say anything to do so," said Catherine Frazier, Cruz's campaign spokeswoman in a statement. "We are campaigning on jobs freedom and security while Trump campaigns on false tabloid garbage. And the media is willfully enabling him to cheapen the value of our democratic process."

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...trump-movement-ran-a-trump-bashing#.qt0wJwPlk

Yet Owens was less than two years ago the CEO of an online publication that frequently mocked then-candidate Trump, including conducting a mock “investigation” into his penis size. (The story determined that it was likely very small.) And in a 2015 column for the site lambasting conservative Republicans, Owens wrote that it was “good news” that the “Republican Tea Party ... will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope).”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/15/us/politics/mulvaney-trump-terrible-human-being.html

Mick Mulvaney described Mr. Trump in 2016 as a “terrible human being” who had said “disgusting and indefensible” things about women on the infamous “Access Hollywood” recording.

“Do I like Donald Trump? No,” Mr. Mulvaney said in the video. He added that Mr. Trump was not a role model for his children/

He said he was supporting Mr. Trump “as enthusiastically as I can, given the fact that I think he’s a terrible human being. But the choice on the other side is just as bad.”

“I think one thing we’ve learned about Donald Trump during this campaign is that he is not a very good person,” Mr. Mulvaney wrote. “What he said in the audiotape is disgusting and indefensible. My guess is that he has probably said even worse."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/south-carolina-governor-nikki-haley-anyone-but-trump/

South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley says she may not endorse anyone ahead of Saturday's first-in-the-South GOP primary, but if she does, it certainly won't be Donald Trump.

Haley said Tuesday she's still trying to make up her mind. But she said Trump represents "everything a governor doesn't want in a president."

She says governors want a president who will work with and fight for them, not come into their state and bash them.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-10/mcconnell-trump-issues

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Thursday that Donald Trump needs to pick an experienced running mate because “he doesn't know a lot about the issues” and strongly urged him to change course on his rhetoric.

In an extraordinarily frank interview with Bloomberg Politics' Masters in Politics podcast, McConnell also expressed broader concerns about the presumptive Republican presidential nominee.

“He needs someone highly experienced and very knowledgeable because it's pretty obvious he doesn't know a lot about the issues,” McConnell said.

“I object to a whole series of things that he's said—vehemently object to them. I think all of that needs to stop. Both the shots at people he defeated in the primary and these attacks on various ethnic groups in the country.”

"Now you need to demonstrate you have the seriousness of purpose that is required to be president of the United States. So we'll see whether that's something he's capable of doing."

While McConnell pronounced himself “comfortable” with Trump, he didn't sound particularly enthusiastic.

Kellyanne:
    https://www.mediamatters.org/donald...mpaign-manager-attacked-him-cable-news-pundit

Jayzers_100, Rashmon and RayRay10 like this.
  4. dmoneybangbang

So he can see which one sells the best.

RayRay10 likes this.
  5. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

I’d say she’s pretty good at what she’s been hired to do. She avoids issues well and repeats the message while taking journalists to task. Sending Acosta to those things just opens up an opportunity for the Trump team to attack CNN.

6. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

What is she gonna do, hypnotize me with her p***y? Hmmm...I wouldn't mind putting that theory to the test. No worries though...:D

7. ROXRAN

Acosta looks like he’s gonna cry sometimes, she handles him easy

8. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Whatever you say Malcolm X.

RayRay10 likes this.
  9. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Like I said, she does what Trump hires her to do well. Definitely not your traditional press secretary. You’d think the ‘journalists’ that show up would have caught up and be prepared for her. But she’ll flip to a page and run off a string of stats or examples of bad reporting and then walks out.

If I were CNN I would send someone new or nobody at all.

10. ROXRAN

I love the clip of the reporter that looked bad on a question and all he could reply is “you were prepared for that”

B@ffled likes this.
  11. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

She tries to avoid the question about kellyanne's description that "kung flu" is offensive and wrong by calling on the oann "reporter"...

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Premium Post]

...would tap... the rest doesn't matter.

GOOD DAY

B@ffled likes this.
  13. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

14. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Her father was a big inspiration...

Rashmon and RayRay10 like this.
  15. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Yeah that took a turn.

Jayzers_100 and RayRay10 like this.
  16. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

That's one of the reasons she's good. It was a tough question and she stiff-armed it and high stepped into the endzone. The Kung-flu outrage by the press there today was silly.

I can only imagine if she were Obama's press secretary and how mad it would drive Fox News.

17. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Did Obama ever say anywhere near the insulting, ludicrous and flat out lies that Trump has? She wouldn't have to be constantly explaining away the utter crap she has to from Trump

RayRay10 likes this.
  18. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

I felt sorry for Huckabee. I don't for Kayleigh. She'll definitely have a job after this stint... like for four more years!! :D

19. lpbman

lpbman Member

Is Fox News going to live stream trump from prison?

RayRay10 likes this.
  20. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

I'll let you know when I'm sent there for being a conservative.