1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

George Floyd autopsies

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, May 31, 2020.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

...but rather from the combined effects of intoxicants (drugs?) in his system, underlying health conditions and his arrest.

So it's possible that once again, Black Lives Matter and Antifa are rioting, committing vicious acts of violence, stealing, and looting across America due to yet another false media narrative. Just like we learned in Ferguson, when the "hands up, don't shoot" story was debunked by the facts.

https://www.wavy.com/news/national/...-physical-findings-of-asphyxia-strangulation/

2. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This has been reported numerous times. The family is getting an outside autopsy.

amaru likes this.
  3. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

Also, we have a video of him being strangled by the police officers knee. Statistically speaking he is much more likely to have died from diminished circulation to the brain from the knee itself and not being able to maintain normal breathing by how he was laying and the knee then having a cardiac arrest independent because he had “intoxicants”. I have seen people have heart attacks because of cocaine but these heart attacks generally don’t kill them.

4. bigtexxx

These are the facts we have to date. No asphyxia/strangulation cause of death.

5. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

1.3/ 10

mikol13, Eric Riley, Yung-T and 10 others like this.
  6. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

So if I smoke some weed before my wife strangles me in my sleep she can get off Scott free because of “intoxicants” in my system? Cool.

Texx is trying everything he can to justify racial killings and yesterday was the only person aligned to a poster literally arguing for segregation. I hope you are proud of yourself.

You really have earned the name BigoTexx.

7. Outlier

Outlier Member

Are you really pushing this narrative even after watching the video? In what world could a knee to someone's neck for that long could be okay?

rusHour, mikol13, Eric Riley and 5 others like this.
  8. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

The report is wrong.

#8 Ubiquitin, May 31, 2020
    Last edited: May 31, 2020
  9. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

At what point to you stop pushing this sort of trash, @bigtexxx ? When someone you love is killed? Be a bigger man.

10. bigtexxx

I know you're emotional, but you're not paying attention to the facts. Please note that the autopsy showed that strangulation was not the cause of death. I realize that you WANT it to be so, because it fits the narrative you're emotionally invested in, but it wasn't shown to be so.

And yeah, when you have to resort to insults, you've lost any argument among adults.

11. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

12. bigtexxx

Trash? It's the autopsy report. It's the best report we have at the moment. It's better than mob speculation.

generalthade_03 likes this.
  13. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Arent you late for Cowboy Church?

deb4rockets likes this.
  14. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

George Floyd would still be alive if that police officer had not put his knee on his neck. That is the cause of death.

15. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

let this thread die

Eric Riley, deb4rockets and jiggyfly like this.
  16. bigtexxx

I know you WANT to believe that, but please read the autopsy findings. Not strangulation.

17. bigtexxx

Why? Because it doesn't fit the narrative you are emotionally invested in? I've presented facts (the findings of the autopsy report), and yet you're not mature enough to have a dialog around the facts?

18. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

I don’t want to believe that. I trust my eyes. I wish this had never occurred and we could still be focusing on the pandemic at hand.

Eric Riley and FranchiseBlade like this.
  19. bigtexxx

You "trust your eyes"? Do they have magical see-through vision powers to see the intoxicants inside George Floyd's body? Also his underlying conditions?

This is the problem - people like Ubiquitin ignore the facts and aren't mature enough to have a dialog.

20. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

It doesn’t matter if you had a completely positive toxicology, the man died while pin down by police officer with a knee on his neck. And based on what I have heard they waited over two minutes after not being able to feel a pulse to even try to revive the man. This was 100% avoidable.

Also it would be very difficult to show why the man died. More likely his inability to breathe contributed to cardiac arrest. If he was standing upright or in the back of a cruiser, he would not be dead.