1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jogger assassinates elderly couple

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, May 14, 2020.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

2. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

The ex English cop just loves livin’ in America. He gets to carry a real gun, not a toy gun they issued for him in England. Lol

dachuda86 likes this.
  3. Reeko

Reeko Member

only a spineless, cowardly, depraved individual would troll using other peoples’ death

this pathetic POS dachode does not actually give a damn about what happened to these people...since he’s so out of his depth intellectually in the Arbery thread, he’s decided to start his own thread and get the trolling started from the jump

pathetic, immature child...grow up

if his parents knew what he was up to down in their basement, they’d be so ashamed

4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Personal attacks are a sign ya lost.... buddy.

5. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Lol the only thing stopping this statement from being true is that Houston doesn’t have basements.

Guest bedroom it is.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  6. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

I always appreciate when somebody makes it cut and dry that they bring nothing to the table and need to be on the ignore list.

7. Buck Turgidson

Garage apartment.

mdrowe00 and ThatBoyNick like this.
  8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Black Pigeon Speaks is a raging white nationalist and for you to praise him says a lot about him. It's not a surprised you are a fan of his.

You defend and praise white nationalists.
    You use their talking points in your arguments
    You like to use symbols of the alt-right like Pepe
    And you make threads like this.

I believe you are a white nationalist and either very likely don't want to admit it, or less likely just are in some kind of denial.

#28 Sweet Lou 4 2, May 15, 2020
    Last edited: May 15, 2020
    AleksandarN likes this.
  9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You just can't handle a different view point and the only thing your weak brain can muster up is a racist accusation.

10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Pointing out your white nationalist tendencies isn't a racist accusation. I have provide the facts. Perhaps it is you who has trouble seeing a different perspective. I suggest you look in a mirror and ask yourself why do you keep defending white nationalist POV's. Why do you keep taking the same side in every debate? Why do you create a thread that features a black criminal that isn't jogging and try to tie it a black jogger who got shot?

Ask yourself honestly these questions instead of getting defensive and lashing out.

11. CCorn

CCorn Member

Do you giggle and clap every time you say joggers?

12. Reeko

Reeko Member

posting nothing of substance or intelligence and doing nothing but low IQ trolling are signs ya lost.... moron

AleksandarN and mdrowe00 like this.
  13. Buck Turgidson

People who annoy him:

_ _ G G E R S

14. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

I’ll take an N, Pat

AleksandarN and mdrowe00 like this.
  15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I am quite comfortable with my views and none of them are white nationalist. You have proven that you use this term for attack purposes and don't even know what it means. I really don't have anything else to say because I quite like not engaging with people who are closed minded. You are basically a broken record with no new thoughts. You may as well be a robot.

16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

See post above about closed-minded robots.

17. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

We all know dachuda is full of ****. The bigger problem is his kind posting stupid **** like this on social media and then influencing similar low IQ idiots to use this as some sort of stupid example against cases like the one in Georgia. If he kept it all in the forums, I woudnt care, he is easy to ignore anyways, but the problem is him spreading this garbage to other people. So dachuda, thanks for making the general public more stupid. You are fortunate to live in a free country where you can be racist, an idiot, etc and still have a platform to spread your garbage.

Rashmon likes this.
  18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

lol @ South Park.... but no. I don't use the term Jogger in place of such a disgusting verboten word; the one you are bringing up. I think it's interesting that this is where your mind goes. Want to enlighten us as to why the first thing you think of is a hateful word?
    [​IMG]

19. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I think you should look at your own level of discourse and start there if you want to change the world. Have a nice day.

20. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

This is your third post since you wrote this

“I really don't have anything else to say because I quite like not engaging with people who are closed minded.“

dachuda86 likes this.