1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fascist tries to kill civilians for political beliefs/Most media ignores it

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Feb 12, 2020.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You are just repeating your disagreement. Good for you man.

2. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

When everyone disagrees with you. Maybe that should tell you something. When I say everyone I am not talking on this board. But hey you do you. Mr toll

jiggyfly likes this.
  3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You speak for everyone. That is some superpower. Really. I mean other than the writers of dictionaries..

4. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Ok where in the media or otherwise has he been referred to a fascist?

5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Where in the media did they say he wasn't?

See how that argument is like yours in that it doesn't actually prove anything?

lol you are just trying to save face. Got it.

6. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

LOL. Not one labelled him a fascist. Btw that is a terrible attempt of trolling.

7. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Again I asked you who else has labeled him a fascist. Not one person

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

My take was explained and you even gave me a definition that supported my position. And then I gave more and beyond. You disagree and established that you think that my opinion has to be reported by news to be valid. Which makes no sense. So we are wrong if the news doesn't write up our opinion? Are you really this stupid?

9. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Again no evidence he is a fascist no one in the media labeled him as such no one has. No one but you. Actually how do you know he is fascist? How much do you know of him? If he was a fascist media and others would have said as much. And you call me stupid. Lol. You are bad at trolling.

10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Covered that. You are just going in circles. Got it... you think that the media controls what opinions are correct. I believe in independent thought and dictionaries. Really I got you. Your disagreement is noted.

11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I'm still trying to figure out if your playing a shtick after all these years.

Which begs the question if you are geniunly playing a shtick or troll character, does that mean me questioning it for this long means you accomplished your mission in trolling? Is that where the dopamine release comes from?

Sweet Lou 4 2 and AleksandarN like this.
  12. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

You obviously don’t believe in facts. What do you know of the driver other than an act of violence. Because under your reasoning any person who attacks another person is a fascist. Any road rage incidents any fight. There is no back ground of the person to say otherwise.

foh likes this.
  13. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

He is trolling that’s obvious. I should follow my own advice and not feed the troll with attention. Which I will stop now. Let’s see how he fills the void in his life now

Sweet Lou 4 2 and fchowd0311 like this.
  14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

No I explained that difference already too. You keep going backwards to points that have been rebutted. Got you... no substance and no shame... really keep going. This is productive. Will you... disagree some more?

15. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

No you haven’t and yes I am done feeding this troll. Get your kicks somewhere else.

fchowd0311 and foh like this.
  16. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

I think we can all agree that dachula83, despite his intellectual insincerity, probably knows more about being a fascist than any of us. Stop feeding the troll.

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Can you give an example of an ultranationalist communist movement? Because even Stalin wasn't an ultranationalist. In fact the original revolutionaries were anti-nationalists. Nationalism is antithesis to the very idea of communism, that's why it's so bizarre you would equate the two.

Ultranationalist communism is a contradiction. It's like saying you are high but low.

foh likes this.
  18. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We covered it all when we found out that you believe anyone who uses violence or is rude would fall under the part of the definition upon which you latch while disregarding all of the other parts of the definition. Anyone who uses violence in a political disagreement doesn't automatically qualify as a fascist.

I'll be honest, there isn't much point in moving forward with this debate because your application of fascism fits nobody but you and some propagandists on the right believe that. You either don't understand or are being intentionally obtuse. Neither is promising for a productive discussion.

Meanwhile, a man has been arrested for threatening to kill Adam Schiff.

19. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You know, you could have just started a thread about what a terrible act of madness this was, and most of the folks down here, including Rick Deckard, android hunter, would have agreed. Instead, you had to make it into some whacked out bizarre assault on Democrats and whatever else you can attach the word "Fascist" to.

I think you need a nap. Badly. Either that, or you need to wake up. I can't decide which you need worse.

Sweet Lou 4 2 likes this.
  20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i would admire a real intelligent response as i put time into it and feel you have wasted it with your glib reply. This is why people don’t take you seriously.