1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2019 Hong Kong Protest

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Amiga, Aug 12, 2019.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Bullet trains and burgers are not a very good indicator of anything. And believe me, burgers we have and bullets we have. We have little need for trains since we have a strong enough economy to allow for everyone to nearly own a personal car. Sometimes more than one. Now, let's talk about China's trains anyway. I hear they are not for everyone except those who tow the party line. Do you want to explain why the social credit system is being used to stop people from using them? Economically China is vulnerable, and militarily, China is a paper tiger.

I know about the faked numbers from your regional management because of pressure to grow. I know about the empty cities. I know about the people offshoring their money in real estate because they fear the Chinese state. I know about how China artificially devalues its currency. I know about how it steals intellectual property, which is theft if you didn't know. I know about how China has killed millions of its own people; the highest death count actually. I know about the concentration camps for Muslims. I know about how China makes crappy products that have poisonous qualities or break. I know about how it has a dictator who looks like Winny the Poo. I know about how the country doesn't allow basic human rights to its own people. I know about this as well:

[​IMG]

2. adoo

adoo Member

what we've just witnessed is

dachuda86 corroborating that he is a mental midget

3. Nook

Nook Member

The Chinese government is disgusting and deplorable. They want to destroy all personal freedoms, individuality and the right to thought.

What they are doing in Hong Kong is as inevitable as the concentration camps for Muslims, the executions of Chinese that have opinions and their continued propping up of North Korea. They know that they cannot win against a free society so they try to censor and destroy.

They will do anything to take away the personal freedoms in Hong Kong...... and the USA will not do a damn thing about it because of politics.
    The USA should be standing up to the PRC and preventing it's efforts to spread. The rest of the free world would follow suit.

Deckard likes this.
  4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You forgot to repost all of what I said and the picture... was that to not hurt your social credit?
    [​IMG]

5. Nook

Nook Member

6. WNBA

WNBA Member

So we have detainment camps based on noble MAGA laws, they have concentration camps based on religion. We won this? I hope I am optimistic as you are but if you take a closer look.....

In our camps, we put children from 2 months to 17 years old into cages and let them sleep on ground. We are crying for the shortage of funds and have seen several deaths for campers population merely at about several thousands. All that, did not scare away the immigrants.

In China's concentration 'death' camps, they force one million (or up to 3 million according to fake media) to learn skills (or to get tortured everyday for 3 years straight according to fake media) in a school-dormitory setting. I don't know how they can handle the costs or have to prepare how many body-bags....The ending results: no single terrorism attacks in 3 years, after constant terrorist attacks for about 60 years. It is very disappointing and confusing...... why don't we see more 'resistance' for that level of oppression? or the fake media did not tell the truth?

I'd say it is a tie in the camp competition.

7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Nope, detaining criminals is far different from detaining people based on ethno-religious reasons. THAT is a nazi move. Bro.

[​IMG]

8. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Britain needs to step up since the agreement was between those two countries but they're busy dealing with Brexit.

9. WNBA

WNBA Member

so USA have 2-12 year old criminals? OK it maybe true according to the MAGA law.

10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

They need to be kept safe because criminals are using kids who aren't theirs. They are not targeted the same as Uygurs, and if you don't know that, then god help you. Also one is considered in need of processing if they break the law... which crossing illegally falls into that category. Processing is far different from targeting a person because of their ethnicity and religion.

I urge you to consider not taking a stance that would support human trafficking.

11. Nook

Nook Member

Are you seriously asking why there is not more alarm in China over concentration camps?

Are you not familiar with the PRC and Xi?

The level of censorship is staggering in China, as is the real possibility of voicing the wrong opinion and having someone come visit you.

The concentration camps in China only contain 1,000,000? That is it? Have they been charged with any crimes? Is your position that the 1-3 million people held are all terrorists?

Are you a fan of facial recognition software? Do you support having Chinese citizens being scanned and frisked every single time they enter a new building?

Are you a fan of the drones, social credit systems and facial recognition software that the PRC uses to control their people?

The PRC developed robotic birds to spy on their own people! Everything in China is video taped so the PRC can make sure no one expresses an opinion they do not like,

Deckard, BruceAndre and dachuda86 like this.
  12. WNBA

WNBA Member

video version.

13. Nook

Nook Member

Britain cannot do much. We have the economy and military. What needs to happen is the USA needs to strengthen ties with the free world to prevent the expansion of the PRC.

ashleyem and Deckard like this.
  14. WNBA

WNBA Member

funny you mentioned drones..my work does related with drones but it is for US military. I seem to be a fan that helping USA to control their people.

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

lol I bet you deny the massacre if this is your post.

16. Nook

Nook Member

Thousands died at the Tiananmen Square massacre.

The Chinese government doesn't even acknowledge that it happened... they describe it as a riot or counterrevolution revolt. They deny all of the protests that occurred outside of the Square.

The Chinese government uses censorship so that people in China are restricted from learning about it.

I am sure as soon as the PRC gets Hong Kong to submit, Han Dongfang will be forced to sing the praises of the PRC or will "disappear" with the other 2,400 people a year the PRC admits to killing. They can shut down his media activism and he can join the world's largest group imprisoned journalists and cyber-dissidents in the world.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

This thread proves how brainwashed Americans are about Chinese government.

Oh in China people just disappear, oh in China people are put into death camps.

You guys keep bringing up the 1989 crackdown. Did u know of all the 21 student leaders, 14 were captured after the crackdown. They were all released through out the early 90s and are now all happily living around the world. A couple of them still live in China.

#237 KingLeoric, Aug 27, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
    MightyMog and finalsbound like this.
  18. Nook

Nook Member

I'm not a big fan of drones or government monitoring, part of why I do not support the current Presidential administration. The nice thing is that I can express my opinions freely without fear of having someone take me away.

19. adoo

adoo Member

actually, the top student leader landed in the USA. she is now an US citizen, an entrepreneur.

two of her top right hand men also escaped China; one went on the get a MBA from Harvard, and is now a hedge fund manager. the other is a Uighur, who landed in Taiwan, and is now a talk show host there

Deckard and Nook like this.
  20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

lol crackdown... you mean massacre.

This is like people who apologize for slavery by saying some slaves were well taken care of. Oh it wasn't that bad now, common!

ashleyem and Nook like this.