1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Iyesha curry in Stephs head

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RoyalGuard, May 8, 2019.

1. UrbanEnterprise

I said this to my wife yesterday

Seems like shes craving attention from men who she finds attractive and shes not getting it.

but it leaves me to wonder why she would care unless shes having "fantasy" thoughts

amaru likes this.
  2. BeBreezy

BeBreezy Member

Can you imagine if KG was still in the league and was made privy to this information prior to a match vs. GSW?

[​IMG]

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

she should keep that to herself

DreamShook likes this.
  4. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Tony Parker just requested a trade to go play for Golden State

5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

This is a "You're going to have to kill me" level of disrespect, man.. Steph would have to do something; he couldn't send anyone else. The splash damage of not doing anything would be far reaching and cataclysmic to his marriage, his pride, his manhood and his reputation..

bobloblaw likes this.
  6. RoyalGuard

RoyalGuard Member

I've been searching for it... my jaw dropped. I don't know what to believe on the internet ya know.

DreamShook likes this.
  7. Rockets Rule

Rockets Rule Contributing Member

I thought it was about her feeling insecure about being attractive in general.... like “why dont men hit on me”?

not sure where Steph ties into that.

seems like she is in her own head - insecure and or jealous about getting the same attention.

not really Rockets related that I see

steddinotayto, malakas and BeBreezy like this.
  8. RoyalGuard

RoyalGuard Member

You must not be married, Or if you are a male not an alpha male. I am and if my wife looks for validation from "other" men thats a HUGE problem and will affect his mindstate.

Denovo and RocketRed84 like this.
  9. Reeko

Reeko Member

I found this quote :eek:

Steph and I have a great marriage first and foremost, we’ve got three beautiful kids. We are perfect though. We have our ups and downs but the beauty of our marriage is the ability to keep it real. I recently told Steph to his face, ‘Hun, you haven’t been doing it for me in a long time. I haven’t been sexually satisfied or pleased in years. It’s not like when we were young, now it feels like a chores sleeping with you’. His feelings were hurt but I had to tell him. It’s embarrassing, for both he and I but I needed to get it off my chest. A bad sex life plus no male attention has driven me crazy. Made me feel less desirable and I can’t anymore”

that has to be fake...no way she just started talking reckless like that

10. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The reason she doesn't get adoration is because she has no talent, period.

You want adoration like Steph? (You don't have talent like Steph, sorry...)

11. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Sometimes I wonder why light-sknned, green-eyed people hook up with each other. They all look related. It's like looking in a mirror.

Nook likes this.
  12. Nimo

Nimo Member

I AM married and don't need to categorize myself as alpha male. And I definitely don't need to lose my head because people are taking my wife's comments out of context. A simple phone call "we good?", "we good".

BigMaloe, topfive, malakas and 2 others like this.
  13. icewill36

icewill36 Member

imagine your wife saying this publicly before a playoff game.... LOL!!!

DreamShook and BeBreezy like this.
  14. Nook

Nook Member

Reminds me of when I see a super blonde guy that looks like he is from Sweden and he is with a girl that is super blonde with the same types of eyes, build and skin color........... they always look like brother and sister and it kind of freaks me out..... when they do the deed, is it basically like doing it with yourself?

Hakeemtheking and DreamShook like this.
  15. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!
    I have no words.. keep that in house.. I have no problem A. Curry telling her Husband what is wrong in their marriage, but you can't tell the Earth this stuff... how humiliating for Steph.. wow.

16. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

Yep, that’s a huge no-no. Trust just went out the door there. I mean, she literally said that it was embarrassing for her husband when they talked about it privately, and then she put it out there publicly.

Steph can’t be happy about that. No partner would be happy about that.

RocketRed84 and DreamShook like this.
  17. Reeko

Reeko Member

I feel like this would be all over the internet if she really did say it...it has to be fake, she can’t possibly be that reckless

BigMaloe, Rocket River, amaru and 3 others like this.
  18. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i believe this is fake because it doesn't have "like" as every third word in the quote

19. Nook

Nook Member

That **** cannot be real..... is she next going to call him small and claim he is on the down low? There is no way that PJ and Green are going to let that go...... Draymond Green on his own damn team is going to be bringing that up.

The Rockets should fly in Garnett and Barkley and sit them in the first row.

BigMaloe, RocketRed84 and DreamShook like this.
  20. Jontro

Jontro Member

hey bebe. a/s/l?