1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chris Broussard: I hope Rockets get swept, they symbolize everything wrong with society

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketsFan2017, May 2, 2019.

1. RocketsFan2017

2. Jontro

Jontro Member

cool. i hope broussard gets hit by a bus.

3. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Oh man the irony!

4. NateNate

NateNate Member

If you can listen to this whole thing without turning it off you legit might be a psycho.

I didn't make it past the analytical part.

5. Voltik

Voltik Member

I can’t even click that link. There are haters and then there are idiots. He’s both.

6. YallMean

YallMean Member

Fxxk him and his fat neck. His neck meat can’t wait to leave his neck.

7. NateNate

NateNate Member

It's weird, when I followed him on Twitter I legit had hate for this dude. With all the idiots and talking heads it's always been this dude that for some reason I just couldn't stand. I only say it's weird because from what I know he's seems to be a legit good dude away from the mic. Had to unfollow him just to remove the hate in my heart lol. This video confirmed that the undertones in his Rockets related tweets always came from HIS hate of the team. He would passive aggressively go against anything Rockets but he would preference it by saying how much he likes James Harden. Smh

D-rock and Voltik like this.
  8. Reeko

Reeko Member

@J.R. I’m gonna need u for this one bro...I can’t bring myself to press play on this bullsh*t

9. YallMean

YallMean Member

I listened for about 4 minutes.
    Bad decision.

Societal problem? Entitlement. He is worse than ZDOG with so many words.

417Rocket, Deckard, D-rock and 5 others like this.
  10. J.R.

J.R. Member

I hope something very, very bad happens to Chris Broussard. He represents everything wrong with "journalism" today.

11. YallMean

YallMean Member

Some of these hot take guys are barely a shade above ZDOG.

Sajan and Tfor3 like this.
  12. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Les Alexander must owe him money.

dannah, c1utchfan925, Deckard and 5 others like this.
  13. riko

riko Member

O when the Warriors mock the refs it’s all good or when their players openly curses each other it’s splendid ?

14. CircaSurvive

CircaSurvive Member

So you hope the stacked team that blatantly gets special treatment from the refs wins again....But the Rockets are what's wrong with basketball....Don't worry I didn't click that garbage either.

15. JazzLakerHater

I have a really unhealthy hatred for this guy.

16. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

hmmm....and here I thought we all agreed that Super Teams symbolized everything wrong with the NBA.

If GSW advances, he'll next say, "I hope Jokic wins just one game, he symbolizes everything right with the NBA."

Then in Finals, "It's a crime the Warriors are being allowed to ref up Giannis. I miss his unassisted dunks."​

#16 heypartner, May 2, 2019
    Last edited: May 2, 2019
  17. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Broustard symbolizes EVERYTHING WRONG with sports hot-take shows

The Rockets are not asking for specialized treatment, but fair treatment

This ******* (Broussard), the worriers and Kerr represent the politics of the status quo. If you fight for fairness and transparency you get audited, fined, ridiculed and destroyed by the establishment until you fall back into line.

The fact is the worriers are the league's cash cow and the heavily biased officiating is the tool for creating & protecting this fake dynasty & the associated revenue. A fake-news dynasty built on a shaky foundation of moving screens, undercut jump shooters, biased officiating, hypocrisy (and talented ring chasers that couldn't make it on their own).

As a result the Rockets got screwed last year in the WCF and in game one of this semifinal contest. So when we fight for fairness all of the supporters of this cash cow try to denigrate their quest for fairness and transparency by calling them self entitled complainers. Typical. That's the same backwards thinking that is the fabric of politicized institutions like the NBA.

IN CLOSING- *** u Broussard and Silver's fraud of a league.

*** the worriers and the passive aggressive, arrogant Kerr that symbolize everything wrong with the current NBA machine.

#17 Tfor3, May 2, 2019
    Last edited: May 2, 2019
    dannah, adw, FranchiseBlade and 22 others like this.
  18. YallMean

YallMean Member

Chris Broussard symbolizes what’s wrong with society - get paid for doing noting. Yeah, right, analysis. I pull that shiat out of my azz at least once a day.

adw, c1utchfan925, D-rock and 3 others like this.
  19. Theking

Theking Member

Hope you get capped. Represent everything wrong with mankind

20. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Managed to watch the first 30 seconds.

Serious question why everybody hates us man?? Its a legit question I dont ****ing get it.

None of our players are confrontational. Our superstar isnt a diva and never ask for trading his teammates. Our coach rarely get a technical during games. Our fanbase aren't racist or annoying.

Why the **** are we the most hated organization in sports..??