1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Jazz 4/22/2019 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 4)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 21, 2019.

1. HP3

HP3 Member

Ehh...Im kinda warming up to it. Utah's defense has been real nasty.

2. RetroRockets

RetroRockets Member

People dont realize the warriors control the league( bob myers and adam silver are buddies). Adam Silver is a cuck who believes lightskin players are more marketable..

rgw20014life and BigShasta like this.
  3. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Gentleman's sweep in H-Town.

We knew the NBA was not going to allow a sweep because of MONEY and BC they don't want us out-resting the worriers

Yes - we played like shiit so I don't discount that

rgw20014life and HP3 like this.
  4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I really wanted that sweep in the Jazz arena. I wanted to hear the silence. O well.

5. BasketMAD

BasketMAD Member

Golden State is the last thing they should worry about. They're going to get slaughtered if they can't play well on Utah's home court.

6. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yeah, I honestly wish after that 4th qtr mess, by about the 5-6 min mark, just let the bench play, especially the deeper portion. Gotta test those guys out, 5 points is awful

7. Zergling

Zergling Member

Game was lost with D'Antoni's horrific rotation to start the 4th quarter. That said, it wasn't his fault that his bench was awful.

Our bench should play much better at home for Game 5. National media is going to overreact about Game 4's 4th quarter but don't be surprised to see a repeat of Game 1 or 2.

Capela being healthy and having a high motor is such an x-factor for the team. You saw what happens when he's not right.

Think about all the missed layups and alley oops tonight that are normally automatic buckets when he's on.

bro2044 likes this.
  8. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

Quinn snyder looks like a drunk dude that you’d see by himself at a dive bar

gatsby likes this.
  9. Caprah

Caprah Member

That was the j*zz best shot we will close this out in 5. No one really thought we were gonna sweep them at the start of the series?

Tfor3 likes this.
  10. Rocketeer4Life

Why do I feel Harden choked this game despite scoring 30 pts? 8 turnovers is too much

11. fchowd0311

The crazy thing is Harden is an excellent mid range shooter when he takes the attempts. It's so frustrating when he just has a two track mind and defenses can predict what he's going to do so easily.

carib likes this.
  12. HP3

HP3 Member

its not going back to Utah's homecourt.

13. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

I mean... they are playing the three point line and rim.. mid range has been there all series.

14. fchowd0311

15. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

House is now showing me he just isn't good enough. He very rarely steps up in the big games. How can you play for 28 minutes and not score a point or get an assist? Heck, all his shots were wide open and he still missed.

BigShasta likes this.
  16. Caprah

Caprah Member

Yeah harden got hot and we got a lead so what does he do bench him for Gerald Green lol

17. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

No excuses. If Capela is suiting up and playing then his play gets judged by the same standards. He sucks....plain and simple. He has flashes of good games but overall he’s just not a consistent player. And that makes him unreliable, thus sucks.

AuburnRocket and dero72 like this.
  18. RetroRockets

RetroRockets Member

Shouldnt that give you a clue that the league will not let us beat the warriors. Tony Brothers of all refs worked back to back games. Because im sure the warriors cried to adam silver, who was at this game tonight

wake the **** up

i just feel bad for harden that he gets labeled as a playoff choker when he defended differently than a guy like giannis. If Giannis was defended like Harden and almost never got a whistle and was called for pushoffs and elbows he would average 6 turnovers

bro2044 and BigShasta like this.
  19. HP3

HP3 Member

hes not actually that good at it, being good at it...is like over 50%, like theres only a handful of guys in the league who can make it an efficient shot. ...its just.....tonight was really inefficient, so what the hell i guess, maybe it will open things up.

20. HP3

HP3 Member

yea, but....idk I feel like the Jazz want us to do it.