1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ocasio-Cortez tweets and other news

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Os Trigonum, Aug 26, 2018.

1. King1

King1 Contributing Member

He won't. His agenda here is clear. He doesn't mind racist comments towards Asian people though. Such a hypocrite

2. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

The left's Palin.

King1 likes this.
  4. King1

King1 Contributing Member

It's sad someone this stupid gets a voice

5. biff17

biff17 Member

6. Senator

Senator Member

I watched the videos, AOC makes some good points, but they are crowded out by internet conspiracy theories

In the end she is following trump's formula

#1526 Senator, Mar 31, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
    Nook likes this.
  7. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I don't know what you're talking abut. Do you have a YouTube video for me or something?

Sounds like I hit a wingnut nerve there.

#1527 CometsWin, Mar 31, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
  8. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Lol you are the one who said you were keeping track of me and my "wingnut" loaded words. Do you remember?

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php...a-investigation.282919/page-372#post-12308049

Do you remember trying to question my comprehension after you didn't remember the question you had originally asked?

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php...quirements-in-ky-and-ar.297403/#post-12312820

For some reason you took a pot shot at me and felt the need to make some condescending comments.

And you struck a nerve because I get annoyed quickly with people who feel the need to throw out jabs, insults, and be generally condescending to me online when they would never do any such thing in real life. Maybe you are this way in real life...who knows. I've only spoken to you without insulting you but for some reason you don't feel like offering the same courtesy. I'm guessing it's just because we are online and you think different rules apply here. Plus I generally hold Clutchfans in higher regard in the aspect of general politeness compared to many other places online.

Also, quit trying to lump people into groups simply because they have an opinion that differs from yours. It is very intellectually lazy and tribal.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  9. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

She won 2nd place in a high school biology contest.

10. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

All wing-nuts drink their coffee in east Austin.

robbie380 likes this.
  11. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

As Ocasio Cortez has said: "she expected concern trolling, and opposition, but did not expect the righties to make complete fools out of themselves.
    Ocasio Cortez is a c*m laude grad at Boston University in economics and international relations. The bozos on Fox and their acolytes in this thread think one of their recent heroes Palin could have done this. It is not their fault as garbage in; garbage out. but you would think they would get tired of being owned.

quikkag and Hakeemtheking like this.
  12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

FIFY

#1532 Sweet Lou 4 2, Apr 1, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  13. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Only morans would think that it is just coincidence that after FDR won his fourth term they passed the amendment to only have 2 terms.

14. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I think the right wing online culture really tries hard to find themselves the "Sarah Palin" of the right. Deep down they probably are ashamed that their ideoligicai leaders are dumbasses such as Trump and Palin.

Because of this, they try to act sincere in their "AOC is dumb" shtick that they spam on social media. They are definitely are overcompensating and I garauntee none of them genuinely believe that AOC is as dumb as or dumber than Sarah Palin.

The right treats differences in ideology as "being dumb" while the rest of the world treats incoherent ramblings, something both Palin and Trump are famous for, as dumb.

AOC is guilty of being young and therefore somewhat naive in how effective and pragmatic some of her ideas are but unlike Palin or Trump, she is willing to delve into nuance instead of political rally platitudes .

15. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

It was a precedence set by George Washington, no one had ever been elected to more than 2 terms. FDR because of WW2 decided run again at which time the Republicans heavily disagreed with and even though he died in office they passed the amendment a couple years later. I actually miss how efficient we used to be compared to today. We really look like a sinking ship right now.

16. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

that's a strawman as its not what she said. She said they passed the 22nd amendment to remove FDR from office. FDR had been dead for two years.

None of this really matters though. If anyone speaks publicly for long periods of time they will say stupid ****. Her Green New Deal is a far far greater embarrassment.

Dark Rhino likes this.
  17. WNBA

WNBA Member

if this makes you sad, go read Trump's tweets. Someone that stupid can be president.

18. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

[​IMG]

19. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

20. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Your entire framing of this meme you spam thousands of times would make more sense if AOC was the manager of the world's largest bureaucracy and commander of the most powerful military on the planet and Trump was a first year junior Congressional rep.

Hence the claim "concern trolling" is well deserved.