1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kamala Harris launched her career by having sex with Willie Brown

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Buck Turgidson

Using campaign funds to keep your infidelities quiet in the weeks leading up to a Presidential election is juuuuust a bit different, no?

deb4rockets, Eric Riley and jcf like this.
  2. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I know man. You're just so amazing.

3. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Testimony is evidence. Many people are serving long sentences simply based on testimony.

Nook likes this.
  4. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

unlikely-1.jpg

5. Nook

Nook Member

So?

The current President of the United States raw dogged a prostitute for money while his wife was recovering from birth and caring for their mentally disabled son.

This is another area Trump and his supporters really cannot say much.

deb4rockets and Eric Riley like this.
  6. mick fry

mick fry Member

Campaign fund, really? Regardless one could say Kamala’s was a bit more devious. No?

BruceAndre likes this.
  7. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I can say you are out of line.

8. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Does anybody even care about Harris?

9. Nook

Nook Member

How so?

Trump cheated on his wife shortly she gave birth to their mentally disabled son.

That behavior takes attacking anyone else for sexual conduct off the table.

10. jcf

jcf Member

I became pretty much numb to sexual indiscretions when Ken Starr decided to destroy a young woman's life and tried to take down a very effective President to "advance" his own reputation. I don't really care about any of their sex lives as long as they are consensual and don't pose a security risk (see Kennedy -- who I think walked the line on that one.)

B-Bob likes this.
  11. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Baron is not mentally disabled, I assume is his point.

Astrodome and Nook like this.
  12. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Imagine the situation were flipped and a young man named Cam Harris was nailing the older female mayor, Wilhelmina Brown.

Would anybody be slut-shaming the young playboy Mr Harris?

Or would the reaction be more like:

[​IMG]

13. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Lol poor texxx keeps selectively quoting people but ignores the elephant in the room (Trumps sexual escapades and affairs) which highlights how much of a hypocrite he is.

Weak, next.

NewRoxFan likes this.
  14. Nook

Nook Member

If he isn’t, then I apologize for saying he is. Bill O’Reilly is who said Barron was autistic. My mistake for trusting his reporting.

15. Buck Turgidson

I assumed he was talking about Eric.

16. mick fry

mick fry Member

Imagine if we found out a man(not a politician) and let’s say he’s a billionaire and could have any woman he wanted decided to pay off a w**** so she would keep her mouth shut because he really had no intention on becoming president but the field was so damn weak that he actually won. Would we be like oh hell yeah I don’t blame him or would the reaction be more like
    [​IMG]

#76 mick fry, Jan 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
  17. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

I figured the board's liberals couldn't defend this one, so of course they try to bring up Trump. "but....but...but...Trump's bad!" I don't recall Trump sleeping with people to advance his career. That's what Kamala did. I guess at a minimum the board's liberals put Kamala on the same moral equivalency as Trump.

BruceAndre likes this.
  18. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Wow... your posts are getting weaker and weaker. First, there is no proof Senator Harris slept with anyone to further her career. Sounds more like a misogynist belief used against most women that become successful... "gee, she must have slept with someone to get where she is". No surprise you believe this.

And second... you have an odd value system when you can claim anything is the moral equivalence to what trump has done... accused of rape by his ex-wife; accused of sexual harassment and assault by 18 other women; admitted to affairs with two women and then paying them off, including one while his wife had just had a baby.

19. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Cav was accused by a woman of "running train" on her. Then she said she made it up! Kamala sure was surly during those hearings! A touch hypocritical?

Willie Brown admitted the relationship....

BruceAndre likes this.
  20. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Did she sleep with voters in California to get elected to AG and the Senate?

Texx sure is triggered on this one to just blatantly go fulll blown sexist this early. Might as well go racist as well and start up birtherism 2.0.

If a young driven guy slept with an older lady who helped him out early in his career you’d be giving him internet high fives. If it was consensual she’s allowed to Fu$& whoever she wants to just as you and I can too.

You don’t care and excused Trump for cheating on his wife with a damn p*rn star when he had a newborn child and the dude was in his 50’s. You are a hypocrite. Plain and simple. This is a non story and the media will be played a fool if Trump and his minions are able to trip them into covering it as if it’s some politically devastating scandal and threat to our national security.

You are a massive hypocrite, sexist, and you obviously are very VERY afraid of Kamala as a candidate.

#80 dobro1229, Jan 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
    FranchiseBlade likes this.