1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2.0]Cyberex, paging Cyberex...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Feb 17, 2016.

1. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

but they don't have a high draft pick to give up for kashi, still have a ryno like contract in deng to unload, and won't be able to exceed the cap to compete with GS massive payroll. so i just don't see how they will be able to put together a real contender. at best it would be lbj + pg13 + one decent roleplyer plus a bunch of minimum salary guys. that might actually cause HOU some problems b/c they'll have 2 great wing defenders who can hound harden. but i don't see them winning more than 2 games vs GS

clutchdabear and HoustonCRT like this.
  2. itsoktobealone

New to this forum but I have been lurking here for several years.

All I have to say is that the level of delusion some of you (Rockets fans) have is so damn hilarious :D

On the topic:
    - Lakers to end up with George this summer. That's it.

Dacamel likes this.
  3. basketballholic

Better not rule out Memphis just yet.

4. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

We're arguing before the fact. Let's see how it plays out if playing out there is to be played out (got it?).

I, for one, anticipate LAL as LBJ's 'final resting place'. I, for one, believe he will reelevate Lakes' Showtime' feel to that market and trans-NBA. I, for one, believe with 'just' LBJ and returning kids they'd win 50 in the West.

I, for one, think Kinkaid is a great, great destination!

5. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

and it's ok for george to be alone there i guess :D

6. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Random not rule-outs V.2: Utes.

7. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Thanks for your input. You are ok to be very alone.

8. itsoktobealone

And the salt starts pouring out. Watch Rockets lose Ariza and not sign anyone else :D

9. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

and the troll has popped out the closet. watch our admins ban this van nuys nitwit's IP address :D

10. itsoktobealone

Why am I a troll? Cause I am not willing to fall under this bullshit agenda you guys are pushing?

How you gonna sign Paul George? He gonna opt in for 20 million so that he can miss on 30 million in Lakers? How you gonna sign LeBron James? He gonna opt in in Cleveland so that you guys can send out Ryan Anderson and EG/PJ Tucker to Cavs? ROFL. Wake up, the reality gonna hit you hard very soon. Pray you sign and not overpay Capela cause there are gonna be suitors for him.

EDIT: Now I'm a Lakers fan and as cocky and obnoxious we are (well, not every day are you the biggest franchise in basketball) I still am not this freaking delusional as 75% of you here are.

11. jnuge90

jnuge90 Member

You’re a moron. Every fan base has some level of delusion.

12. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

13. itsoktobealone

No need for insults mate :) I was just surprised by the posts here, that's it. Have a nice day.

14. Mr Chuck Norris

Every Free agency the lakers are supposed to sign someone big but end up Paying big money to people like Luol Deng, Brook Lopez and KCP

15. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Lakers fans this Luol Deng will be traded easily lol

16. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

What’s worse? Delusional fans posting on their fan site or delusional fans posting on others fans fansite just to troll? Speaks volumes to your insecurity and need for others to think the same way you do.

17. itsoktobealone

Brook Lopez and KCP were great signings. Luol Deng and Timofey Mozgov, yeah, **** Jim Buss.

@Rox>Mavs ROFL

18. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

the general consensus here is probably that we have very little chance at PG13, and he likely ends up in LAL and if not then just stays in OKC.

if lebron wants to come to HOU, then anderson's contract can be dealt. same scenario if he wants to go to LAL with regard to their just as bad contract in deng.

now 2 things you should get straight before yapping off your keyboard any further: 1) HOU won 30 more games than LAL last season and took GS to 7 games while LAL was sitting at home eating fatburger. even if lebron & PG13 end up w/ LAL those are going to be very competive games b/t our teams 2) this fansite is a hell of a lot less delusional than lakerground, perhaps you should be trying to regulate pipedreams there instead

19. sabesque

sabesque Member

Man, you’re a non-rockets fan who dedicates their free time to lurking on rockets fan forum. Not sure you have grounds to be critical.

20. basketballholic

Jazz don't have a good enough pick.