1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's the second half of the Lakers-Nuggets Game 5 -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Trump Crisis Finally Hits Stocks As Concerns Mount Over GOP Defections

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, May 17, 2017.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Wow... someone wake up realizing trump is still president?

You said, and I quote:

So I simply listed examples of trump's "actual governing". And asked what you liked about them. Note I don't mention anything about trump "calling himself a genius" (quoting you). I list off actual examples of his governing style and execution. You can choose not to answer. You can even chose to ignore me if that makes you happy.

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I have never claimed to like any of his policies and have said this to you plenty.

You know this so get past this stupidity. It's waste of the precious little time my maker has given me

3. NewRoxFan

You seemed to be confused in your anger. Again, you said, and I quote:

Note you said nothing about policies. And also note I didn't say anything about policies. I specifically asked about his actual governing. Governing includes the people he surrounds himself in his administration (and campaign, for that matter). I have totaled this up, but it seems a significant number of his appointees and appointed people have been stopped or booted out. You have a significant number of people in his administration who didn't or have not still received their security clearances (including Rob Porter... and even Jared Kuschner). Heck, trump wants to deport people in colleges and even serving our country, but he is fine having someone who has beaten two wives advising him.

So tell me... does the above bother you about trump's "actual governing?" And what about trump's "actual governing" do you like?

Deckard and London'sBurning like this.
  4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Ask a Trump supporter bro

I will say all the shakeups in his cabinet doesn't matter to them

He got his tax bill passed. That's not governing? It's popular with them

5. amaru

amaru Member

Thanks Trump :rolleyes:

6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

@NewRoxFan

I recently had a temporary job delivery furniture for a higher end furniture store.

When I go into a lot of homes people are watching Fox News. I'm trying to be serious with you this is a serious comment.

You need to step out the left news bubble.

The funny thing is your steady claiming I like Trump or asking what I like about him when constantly answer I like nothing about him demonstrates exiting that bubble is a real problem and if Democrats can't do an existential analysis they're gonna lose again.

You still keep claiming I'm the one who voted for him. It won't matter he'll be President either way.

He can't end Obamacare and he isn't pressing the button so I'm not in a freakout about his Presidency

He isn't a double agent rapist. I would like to not deal with him trying to end Obamacare but that takes a serious analysis on understanding why his supporters like him

7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

On subject, the people who voted for Trump aren't blaming the recent stock market corrections on him. It's just a blip on the radar at this point. A big blip but a blip. It being the largest daily drop is also a function of the current value.

8. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

The stocks are so down, where is the Trump plan for this?

9. NewRoxFan

Hmm... I thought I just did. Seriously, I am very surprised you don't consider yourself to be a supporter of trump based on your posting history here. While honestly I don't care how you position yourself.

But OK, its Friday and I am an agreeable person, lets agree you are not a trump supporter. Still, answer the questions I pose above.

10. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Lazy answer.

Most people know why Trump supporters like Trump

11. NewRoxFan

Trust me... I live in Texas, I know lots of trump supporters. My wife's parents are huge trump fans... and to them, Fox news is not right wing enough. They watch OAN when they visit, and my father-in-law carries his laptop around so he can listen to Rush Limbaugh.

In my previous post I agree to believe you are not a trump supporter. You claim you like nothing about him. I guess I have missed all your posts criticizing trump. But thats ok, it is Friday...

12. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Go find one policy I supported

Name one

Or stop being an *******

If I say GWB supporters like him cause he talks like a Texan it doesn't mean I like GWB.

It's an honest assessment

13. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

@NewRoxFan

When I write you r problem and Democrats problem is they can't view Trump from his supporters perspective, it's a be honest assessment. Not an insult

For you to constantly act like his term has been a tragedy is stupid.

None of the 24 he news cycle freakout affects people's lives. All the crisis die I. two weeks.

Even the Russia stupidity is dying.

At the end of the day his supporters got what they wanted

14. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Jeebus at the markets again today. People are good n spooked.

15. NewRoxFan

You sure gets upset about trump criticism for someone that doesn't like anything about trump.

But no matter... and btw, the Mueller investigation is still going forward. And I believe people are underestimating what he already has and will continue to find. But hey, the typical trump supporter believes its a witch hunt, that its dying. I think that is mostly hopefully thinking, fed by trump and his preferred news sources (fox news, hannity, limbaugh, etc).

16. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

So I haven't supported any of his policies

Thanks

17. NewRoxFan

Interesting... lets get this on record... here is a short list of trump policy positions, do you support or oppose?

The "wall": support / oppose?
    The corporate and wealthy person tax cut: support / oppose?
    Ending regulations on clean air, clean water, consumer protection, product liability support / oppose?
    Vouchers for private schools: support / oppose?
    Increased drilling off-shore/protected places in Alaska: support / oppose?
    Voter registration laws: support / oppose
    Ending Affordable Care Act: support / oppose?
    Climate change is not caused by humans: support / oppose?
    Federal government parks/land should be privatized: support / oppose?

18. NewRoxFan

Wow... I am surprised there were only 11...

19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I'm opposed to Trump on all of this

You really think I want a wall. People who support the wall have no idea of how wide the border is just for starters

I'm going to cater to this stupidity of wasting time when I told you I don't support his policies.

Global trade is inevitable. That's my position. There are no more countries just corporations.

Trickle down economics has never worked. Repealing Glass Steagall eventually lead to the Great Recession.

I don't have a problem with Hispanic immigration at all

Etc etc etc
    Stop being an ******* and get off it. Me answering this post was a courtesy. I'm asking you out of respect for each other as members of cf.net to stop saying I like his policies or support

20. NewRoxFan

OK, in response to your defense of trump re: the Mueller investigation, here's an article that lists out the five areas that Mueller is expected to proceed...

BOB MUELLER’S INVESTIGATION IS LARGER—AND FURTHER ALONG—THAN YOU THINK
    https://www.wired.com/story/bob-muellers-investigation-is-largerand-further-alongthan-you-think/