1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What do people think about Bitcoin?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Spooner, Jan 25, 2014.

?

What is the fate of Bitcoin?

1. Currency of the future

35.0%
  2. Passing Fad

65.0%
  1. jbasket

jbasket Member

Awww so cute. The guy who got in after Thanksgiving with 3 LTC, thinking he was a whale, tryna tell us about his entry point.

But based on your portfolio, I thought you were in it to lose it tbh.

2. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Can't lose when you buy .22s and sell 330s. Right now is anyone's day over day portfolio not red? And is anyone's 1-2 month term not green?

Thought you knew math. Cute, too. Still wanna take my bet that my size on some(previously) was whale level? I got the screenshots.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Oh let me guess, you're going to try to take a stab at my mother(RIP). You're so tough bad boy. You can't even face me in person or bet me over the internet.

Stay in your little hole, I literally exposed what a terrible person you are.

SIL

3. srrm

srrm Contributing Member

Need some help:

Signed up for something back in 2013/14 that I never accessed since that day. I've since forgotten everything about it but was wondering if I can trace what I did based on the information I wrote down.

I have:
    - 17 word phrase
    - something that looks like an address with structure of letters, alphabets and dashes: 8 chars - 4 chars - 4 chars - 4 chars - 12 chars
    - 34 character 'Bitcoin address' of numbers, cap and small chars

Does this seem familiar to you guys? Any ideas on what it is? a wallet?

I only know the principle behind the blockchain, but no jargon.

I signed up through a link in an article that someone posted here (quartz or some other site) in 2013/14. The article went through the basics of how a cryptocurrency works (can't remember who posted it, Svpernaut maybe?)

4. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

CCity Zero and srrm like this.
  5. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Seems like a bitcoin wallet (recovery key, address etc). Try what ltf said and see whether you can find anything for that address. Or the "address" is a private key you have to use for access.

CCity Zero and srrm like this.
  6. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

dude every single one of your posts exposes what a jokeshop poser dork you are of the highest order. Its cringeworthy. Please stop posting.

7. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Trx rallying lmao

8. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Ok jbasket. Keep making fun of family members.

SIL

9. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Shorted some Poe, now buying some back. Going heavy on LTC bought a lot yesterday, and light on ada & BTC. Still have 3/8 of xrp left of original position after near peak sell off...might get to 5/8 position.

Might going heavier on BTC. Not touching BCC or xlm right now.

Lettuce seem. In it to win it.

SIL

10. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Scooped up 3600 ltc @ 186

SIL

11. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

1900 LTC @ 191

Raise the roof

SIL

Edit: buying more 900 @ 195.25

#3831 SirIvyLeague, Jan 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
  12. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Buying back in XRP, first touch of the volatile Mamba since the 330-350 sell offs. Bought in 1.30s, not huge vol.

I believe this will be on CB soon, too.

SIL

13. Daddy Long Legs

Damn I got half a litecoin. Im too squeamish right now to be going in as deep as you but I do think ltc has a lot of room to grow, especially as btc further gets exposed for its transaction speeds and fees.

I think people were over reacting to charlie lee selling his ltc.

SirIvyLeague likes this.
  14. Daddy Long Legs

Have yall noticed that @Yung-T and @SirIvyLeague comparing crypto hodlings is a classic who’s dick is bigger contest? Lmao

Lots of pride and ego in this thread haha

SirIvyLeague likes this.
  15. theimpossibles1

Out of curiousity what asset are you attempting to recover? Anything bought in 13/14 has appreciated in a stupid ridiculous way.

16. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

It didn't shoot down cause of Charlie ****ing Lee.

It shot down due to new traders panicking. Dumpfest style. I said it yesterday, im in it to win it.

I'm picking up some BTC too, not the same amount though. Forget transaction speeds. Dude this thing white paper wise should be a dud, it hasn't improved since it appeared but it's sky rocketed? Why? drug people still need easy methods, degenerate traders still trade, whales still whale. Idgaf about the speeds and **** of it. Like @Commodore said , focus on the hype. He said that about alts, I apply it to all this ****.

I'm definitely going to buy ADA too.

I've bought 6 BTC at the 11250 mark, but nothing like I am LTC wise. I'll cap around 12 BTC today. 7k LTC.

SIL

17. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Have you noticed I do this all the time? Also, have you noticed there's no comparison? The dude said he's out XRP, when I was in at .23 a small amount 300, then 900, then millions. What happened when I flipped it for 330-350? That's all you need to know. He was dead wrong.

Funny thing is, when I ask to put up or shut up they dun run away. It's like when people called me out when I told them I'm better looking than them. You know I throw them pics up. Abs for days @Pen15clubber the 405lber bencher.

You may hate me, call me a dick, etc. But I am real.

SIL

18. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Took one shot at him with the ripple chart yesterday and had him on ignore for weeks, not sure what you're on about. Can't stop the guy from tagging me daily like a desperate b and back then had to defend myself when he made up lies which I could debunk when providing my older posts (like him still saying I said xrp is a bad investment, when all of my posts have been saying xrp is a good investment for 2017/18).
    Trying to help newcomers, that's it. Zero ego in this for me, I've helped a lot of people here and in other channels that make far more than I do on my calls.

19. Daddy Long Legs

Yeah the recent dip is def due to everybody panic selling in light of government regulations. Athough I see charles hoskinson say he thought it had more to do with european banking.

Lots of news out about south korea, china, france, and germany wanting to address the unregulated market.

I just was talking about the dip a couple weeks back when ltc’s value seemed to respond to people over reacting to charlie lee selling his ltc. Even still twitter mofos are coming at him blaming him for ltc dipping lmao.

20. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

And SIL, stop tagging all of us like a desperate little bich, we know you seek attention because you have no mom. We can't replace her, seek therapy.

CometsWin and RedRedemption like this.