1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[#BeMoreLikeEurope] France Wants to Ban the Burkini

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Cohete Rojo, Aug 26, 2016.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I personally haven't witnessed the phenomenon in the US honestly. It's contained in Europe. In both the Orlando and Boston situation both terrorists had parents that were sympathetic to Islamic extremists.

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Whether you buy it or not, it's true. Many of the ISIS terrorists were born and raised in Europe.

3. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Making fun of someone who coerces a female into being trapped into a symbol of oppression is not hate.

4. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

That's two examples out of 3.3 million Muslims that live in the U.S. and the way you wrote it makes it seem like more an effect of bad parenting. Dip**** kid raised by rich parents that let their kid become an entitled prick. Uneducated kid becomes delusional grown adult and gets a very skewed look on life. Decides X type of person should all die and acts out the delusion.

5. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

My quote was specifically on U.S. soil. I only know what I read is going on in Europe.

6. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

Spoken like a true ignorant dummy, look it up why the dress code was changed in this Olympics.:rolleyes: To accommodate for the Muslims, and other female athletes other than the Muslims chose to wear what they wanted, a great win overall, but a lot of issues such as these exist ALL over the world.

7. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

Maybe you need to re-read your own post. The fact that you don't see it shows your blindness to your hate. Don't worry this isn't new, people who hate don't generally see it that way, so you are no different.

8. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Again, I am a lover not a hater. Making fun of someone who forces his wife to wear a symbol of oppression is not hate. I understand that you are sensitive about these things, perhaps because you are a fan of this ideological and cultural practice. Forcing a woman into a mobile jail is a sign of insecurity. So is every single one of your posts.

9. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

I like how you insinuate that I like women to be forced into a mobile cell just cause I support the freedom of choice of wearing whatever one pleases....hilarious :rolleyes:

10. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

You sound upset. Please stop hating.

11. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

I sound upset? Not sure where you are extrapolating this from, I guess its from that pic you usually post, what happened, you should have posted it here, you are losing it.

Just curious, I know you were single in your 50's did you ever get a partner? Might help with your hate issues :)

12. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Yes, I made her wear a niqab so that dorks like you would leave her alone.

13. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

[​IMG]

14. Exiled

Exiled Member

more like a borrowed line over-used by Honey Bear . Every adults knows prostitution is one of the oldest occupation knows to human history .Normally a guy would say he slept with a Russian or Brazilian one etc ,but it would sound absurd to say I slept with an orthodox Christian ,muslim or Catholic as it has some poor taste to add to it.. Which quite frankly lead us to this :

During late 1700s in France , those described them self as enlightened had no problem whatsoever ever with women working in sex driven business ,but they were bothered by those Nuns who they thought were forced to be that way . Somehow there is an internal hero in most of us to strip a women for whatever agenda fits our narratives

15. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

[​IMG]

16. Exiled

Exiled Member

hmm let's say hypothetically there is a fat Muslim dude with his wife in burkini ,meet another guy who is not so fat with his wife in bikini .

Women in burkini would be happy to swim
    Women in bikini happy for no competition issue
    Non fat dude happy for not being fat
    Fat dude happy to see a bikini

Happy ending

17. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

It all makes sense now. I feel like Matthew Mcconaughey inside a tesseract.

18. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't see how an Asian lady giving a rub and tug at a massage parlor fits in with the four people in your scenario.

:confused:

19. Exiled

Exiled Member

originally ,it was a story of more than four 4 people when the producer decided to cut budget and requested a riveting twisted end to the whole thing .

20. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Enforcing it: